Devious
Devious
Devious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious

Devious Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ogp has new rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prevented
Noob
Prevented

Ogp has new rules Empty
PostSubject: Ogp has new rules   Ogp has new rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:59 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk.

Players can now attain Guardian at level 15.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**DO NOT reply to this email.** To contact the Support Team, please visit the OGPlanet Help Desk.

Thank you for playing our game. For more information, please visit www.ogplanet.com.

Regards,

Support Team
www.ogplanet.com

This email constitutes confidential materials of OGplanet and is intended for review and use only by the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. OGplanet disclaims responsibility for the contents of this email unless it was expressly authorized by OGplanet. To the extent permitted by law, OGplanet does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you as a result of receiving, opening or relying on this e-mail.

Lol...
Back to top Go down
iLucifer
Pro
Pro
iLucifer

Ogp has new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogp has new rules   Ogp has new rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:50 pm

You so wasted your time posting this....I so wasted my time reading an posting a response...But hey! I gots a 1+ post
Back to top Go down
http://www.miles-world.blogspot.com
VulcanBlood
Sqaud Leader 2
Sqaud Leader 2

Ogp has new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogp has new rules   Ogp has new rules I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:02 pm

lmao luc u always bishy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ogp has new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogp has new rules   Ogp has new rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogp has new rules
Page 1 of 1